Oct 2, 2012

Your'e the Best

Hey everyone..it's Abby from ScrappinAbby and today I'll be sharing a card I made with some of the new burlap from 3 Girl Jam  that was just released on October 1st. I LOVE this burlap. I use this material on a lot of my projects but this burlap from 3GJ passed a test like none other...more about that in a minute. 

Let me show you my project.........

I used some of the yummy Halloween Harvest crinkle ribbon from 3GJ along with a few of the vintage buttonstwine and of course the newly released burlap.

The "burlap test" I referred to above was this flower I made. I ran the 3GJ burlap through my Vagabond using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and they came out PERFECT!! Now I've used this dye on other burlaps I've come across and even an honest to goodness coffee bean bag and they turn out ok but none have turned out as intact and with such clean edges as these have. Love the burlap!!









This was a super fun and easy card to make with so many FAB products from 3 Girl Jam. Be sure to check out the 3 Girl Jam store and pick up your own stash of scrappy items. 

For more photos and a complete supply list used..please check out my blog...ScrappinAbby

Happy Scrappin : )


3 comments:

  1. What a nice card! And I love the Burlap flower! Awesome use for the new bulap yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects and pretty ribbon! Love my crinkle ribbon and bow maker! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete