Oct 26, 2012

Happy Gobble Day


Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fan's!!
It is Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap
here to share my DT project with you all.
I know we have yet to make it out of October, and we all still have pumpkins, ghosts and candy on the brain but I have the first of many Thanksgiving cards to share...using one of my favorite Fall colors of
Crinkle Ribbon~ 
Hot Chocolate from the Hot & Cold Bundle
Isn't this ribbon perfect with my too cute and very colorful Turkey :)

Here is a close-up of the bow....I tied it twice, one on top of another and then added a brad that I made to the center.

What do you think??
As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog

Just a reminder...
we are into the 2nd week of our Favor Challenge over at the 
and we would LOVE for you all to play along!!!
The rules are quite simple and can be found HERE
but most importantly we want to see all those FAVORS using RIBBON!!
We have an awesome sponsor as well this week so head on over...
after leaving me some love :)
and check out our challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Jessica!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jessica! That turkey is so stinking cute! What is the stamp set you used? I love it!
    TFS
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete