Oct 30, 2012

Guest Designer - Stephanie Stanton


It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce 
a terrific and talented
crafty blogger.
Stephanie
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone I am delighted to join the 3 Girl Jam, for Guest DT today!!!   
 
My name is Stephanie Stanton.
I have been crafting for pretty much my whole life!!! 
Seriously of course since the birth of my son nearly 8 years ago!  
 
I needed a more awesome way to celebrate my boys life then just photos in a book, 
I found scrapbooking and I was hooked.  
That of course ballooned into a healthy obsession 
to create all kinds of fun things with paper and embellies!!!!  


There you can find a lot of my scrapbook pages and some of my altered pieces too.  
 
I am a lover of all styles.
I love to layer and use pretty flowers and jewels.  
I like to try new things and push the envelope a bit 
with found objects and re-purposing things like packaging!

For my Guest Designer Post,
I have created a fun Halloween party box.   
 
It would be great to house a gift for your guests or of course some yummy candy!  
 
I used Close to My Heart Halloween paper and stamps.
 
I hope you like it and thank you for the opportunity to play along with your fab community!!!!!

Stephanie Stanton

2 comments:

  1. awesome project!!! LOVE the papers!!! Thanks for sharing and being a GREAT Guest Designer!!!

    ReplyDelete