Oct 29, 2012

Altered Carousel

Happy Monday All
Gloria here from Oma's Crafts
I have been having some fun and still doing some reorganization. (in my case this seems like a never ending process) I totally loved the way my fellow DT sister Cheri from DJ's Sundries was housing her 3 Girl JAM ribbons and decided to copy her storage idea.

This is a carousel for pens and pencils that I altered and now it houses my entire stash of 3 Girl JAM goodness. All ribbons and twine are wound on craft sticks. There is even room for my canvas strips, burlap and bow maker in the middle. It is adorned with Halloween Harvest crinkle ribbonBurlap and Vintage Buttons. This takes up less space than my old storage and I can see all the gorgeous colors right out in the open.
I glued a magnet on the side and another to the bottom of this container to hold all my Vintage Buttons. If you are wandering about the little sign I will be putting photos of my 4 grands on this side also. When my daughter was a little girl I called her Tara Beara so it continued with my grands and they are all my little bear cubs!!!
If you would like to see photos of the other 2 sides and a view from the top head over to my blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I really like the way you added the containers to add the buttons. It will be perfect when you add the pictures of the Grands. Thanks for the shout out.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you organized your ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete