Oct 20, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Hello this is Carri from DoubleClick!

I have only made about 3 Christmas Cards this year, so I am super behind! I figured I better start making them!

Today I am featuring 3 Girl Jam Cherry Lipstick and Antique White Crinkle Ribbon!






I used a circle punch as a base for my peppermint candy. I twisted the 2 ribbons and hot glued them into place. I then used a clear envelope and twisted it together tying it off with 3 Girl Jam Twine Peppermint Red.
Candy paper was from a swap
Cuttlebug Embossing folders Winter trees and Preserves
Button from Hobby Lobby
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas stamp Docerela Creations

Be sure to visit my blog DoubleClick to see my other projects using 3 Girl Jam products!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! TFS your craftiness!
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! Awesome job Carri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!!!! I love how you made a peppermint out of the ribbon:) great job! and all of the different layers and the embossing, all in all great card:)
    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carri, this is fabulous! I love the peppermint candy and the papers you used are awesome! Cute, cute card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Carri I love the peppermint.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The peppermint is fabulous.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your ribbon PEPPERMINT! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete