Oct 24, 2012

Guest Designer - Sara McDowall

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger,
Sara McDowall
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

Sara has created a Delightful Halloween
Card for her Guest Appearance today.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Sara McDowall.
I have been crafting for just under a year and
have totally fell in love with everything to do with it.
I love to make cards and also
have my own site on Facebook, Just Cards By Sara.

I have recently started doing video's on YouTube.
I love making all types of cards, but the ones I love making the most,
 would have to be vintage.
I love the whole look with aging, distressing and tearing.


You can find any of my projects at my blog,
Just Cards By Sara
or on my Just Cards By Sara FB Fan Page


For my project today,
I have made a Halloween Card
using ribbon.


I have used paper from Kaisercraft -13th Hour collection
and covered the chipboard house in black ink.
The background paper has been smudged with
Tim Holtz distressed inks in Dusty Concord,
Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon and Black soot.
I cut the fence and cat free hand.
The bats where made from
a butterfly punch, spider from a dragonfly punch, and
the tag/moon was made from a circle punch.
The letters and numbers have been cut with Tim Holtz Typeset.


Thank you so much for joining us 
at 3 Girl JAM today Sara.
Your Halloween Card is Wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on being a Guest Designer! You Halloween card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GD spot Sara!~ Your card is fabulous! I love the scene you have going :) Great card, TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete