Oct 30, 2012

Shake a Tail Feather

Happy Tuesday Blends!!!
 Jessica here with you today

I surely hope you are all doing well!
The storms along the East Coast
are horrendous
and we 
are surely feeling the effects
here in Amherst, Ohio...
The wind gusts are treachorous
and the rain continues.

I am praying for all of those
who are in the midst of the storm!

Today, I am happy to share a card I made
for my Design Team spot at
Card base is Kraft.
 The bird is cut from Indie Art Cricut Cartridge at 4".
Papers -  Authentique - Glory and  Core'dinations Golden Pearl.
Feathers and sentiment are from the Unity Set - Tail Feather
(Artists: Tifany DeGough & Joselyn Nielson) 
I heat embossed the feathers and inside sentiment
using blue denim and gold dust embossing powders.

I added some Dew Drop Brilliance (Galaxy Gold)
around the outer edges.

I used the gorgeous 
Crinkle Ribbon to create this fun Ribbon Flower.

I also used the yellow for my bird's bow.
I guess I didn't realize how easy it was
to make super teeny-tiny bows
with the
Wow I am impressed 
and see more teeny-tiny bows
in future projects!

I am so happy
that you 
joined us today!

Please be sure to 
stop over to the  
and Join in the Fun, too!
 
For a fun 
Product 
***SNEAK PEEK***
Announcement
be sure to stop by
my personal blog
when you are done!!!


Remember to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) 
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. lovely!!! love your embossing and your pretty flower with the button in the middle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jessica! Love the embossing and how it came together. The 3 Girl Jam Bowmaker is awesome and the teeny tiny Bows are super easy to make because of it.

    BTW-I'm in the Louisville KY area, at the outer area of the storm...it's gloomy, rainy, cold and windy as all get out here. I'm with you in Prayer for those affected on the East coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jessica. The silk button is stunning and the perfect compliment to your beautiful flower.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete