Oct 13, 2012

Pretty Pretty Package


Hi Everyone.
Rebecca here from Bloomingpink Studios
It's another great Saturday and I get to share with you another project I made using some of the wonderful ribbon available from 3GirlJam!

I used several different Crinkle Ribbons and the all NEW Burlap Trim!

Here's a list (and links) to the ribbons:


I really had fun decorating this little package...and it's not even for a birthday!  I have this thing...even if  I make something pretty...it just feels SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL if it's in a nice package!  Don't you think?

Well, here's a close-up so that you can oogle (HA!) over these flowers too!


If you are curious about what's inside, you'll just have to pop over on my BLOG and see!

Now go have yourself a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous flowers. I love the extra texture of the burlap. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!! what a great package idea!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete