Oct 23, 2012

Fall Cork Place Cards

Hey everyone...it's Abby with ScrappinAbby and today is my day to share another project with you using some of the FAB crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam..YAY!!

My project is a fairly quick & easy one which can be a good thing with the busy Fall season upon us. 





I made some cork place cards with a Fall theme & dressed them up with some yummy crinkle ribbon. 




After making my chipboard Bingo numbered cards, I used a TH Memo Pin to stick them into a piece of cork. To top these off and dress them up a bit...I added some Goblin Green, Halloween Harvest & Harvest Orange Crinkle Ribbon!




I just love how adding this FAB crinkle ribbon dresses up the simplest of projects. I can't wait to use these at this years Thanksgiving dinner!!

To see more photos and a full supply list, please visit me at my blog ScrappinAbby.

Make sure you stop by the 3GJ store at and pick up some of this amazing crinkle ribbon for your own Fall projects.   

Happy Scrappin!!

3 comments: