Oct 10, 2012

Guest Designer - CallyAnn Cornwell


It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger
CallyAnn
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

CallyAnn is sharing a magnificent home decor project
for her Guest Appearance
here at 3 Girl JAM  using the
Crinkle Ribbon.
Get yours in the store TODAY!


Hi! It's CallyAnn here from

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for 3 Girl Jam today! 
Love the Ribbons and LOVE the Bow Maker. 

I am a SAHM of 4 and love to be with my kids! 
I also love to craft and have been crafting for over 19 years! 
I love to make paper crafts, cards, layouts, wood creations, and 
whatever else I can get my crafty hands on!
So for you today I made this Fall Creation. 

I used 3 different colors of the Crinkle Ribbon:
~Merlot & ~London Blue
(together they make the Wine & Jewels Bundle)
~Antique White
(part of the Pink & White Bundle)

I thought they were perfect Fall colors!

Please make sure to head over and check 3 Girl Jam out!

Thanks for visiting today,
CallyAnn

8 comments:

  1. CallyAnn what a beautful creation!!! I love everything about this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous CallyAnn!! Congrats on being a Guest Designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CallyAnn, this is a stunning work of art. Great job and Thanks for joining us as a Guest this week!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project CallyAnn.... Love it and all the colors!!! and congrats on Guest Designer too!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I am so excited for you and always love to see what you've made. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just search on google and you can easily find best company. estetik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job CallyAnn! Congrats on your GD spot:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete