Oct 22, 2012

Spooktacular Treats for You

Hello all, Happy Monday!  Jovan here from Cards by Jovan.  My project today is a super cute treat topper.  I LOVE making Halloween treats for my children to take to school.  I made these Frankenstein treats out of Rice Krispies and dipped them in colored chocolate melts.  The eyes are vanilla chips and I used black icing for the rest.   I used a Frankenstein cut from the cricut Happy Haunting cart.  The sentiment is from MPS.  To JAZZ up the topper I added Tuxedo from the Celebrations bundle.  I think the ribbon was the PREFECT touch!  
We also have a challenge going on to make a Halloween favor.  Go check it out HERE
I hope you enjoyed my project today!  


6 comments:

  1. So adorable! I bet your kids love taking these to school Jovan! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. the treat is sooo cute love the topper

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute treat and treat bag!! The kids are sure to love them!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This treat bag is just awesome Jovan...great job : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And I bet these are super yummy!

    ReplyDelete