Oct 17, 2012

Guest Designer - Tonya Morgan

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a very talented
crafter and blogger friend,
Tonya Morgan
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

For her Guest Appearance
here at 3 Girl JAM today, 
Tonya is sharing a wonderful and unique
way to use the 3Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon
to decorate for a party.
Get yours in the store TODAY!



Hey 3GJ fans! 
My name is Tonya and I'm thrilled to be your guest designer today.

I'm an almost 30-something, stay-at-home mom, 
with two beautiful children who tend to be the main subjects of my scrapping. 

I've been paper crafting in one form or another, on-and-off,
for over 10 years. I didn't start seriously crafting 
until just over 4 years ago 
when I was pregnant with my daughter. 

I love making scrapbook pages and 3D/altered items. 
Showcasing my families memories is my passion.  

You can find me on my blog 
Itty Bitty Ladybugs 
at http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com .

Itty Bitty Ladybugs

For my project I created food labels 
that were used at my daughter's 
Snow White party this past weekend. 



I used the Claire's ABCs stamp set by Lawn Fawn 
to spell out the food names 
and black Staz On ink. 


I added a small piece of cardstock to the back of the ribbon 
for support and used Glue Dots to adhere them 
to the sticks stuck in the apples. 


As you can see it rained 
but that didn't put a damper on the party 
or my food labels! 

I hope you enjoyed my project 
and I thank everyone at 3 Girl Jam 
for having me as guest designer today.

2 comments:

  1. cute project! love the way she used the ribbon! Congrats on being a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea. Love the sticks in the apples. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete