Oct 4, 2012

Vintage Pillow

**There's still time to check out the 3GJ/PPPR Blog Hop HERE**

Hey, Hey,  I'm Back!! Did you miss me as much as I missed you? Scrappin Madge here and I am super excited to be the Featured Designer today.  I must first say don't you all just {love} {love} 3GJ new products??? Oh my the Harvest bundle and burlap trip what???? oh and don't get me started on the cutest flair buttons EVER!!! If you don't know what I am talking about click here so you can see what I am fussing about. Hee Hee  Ok so are you all ready to see what I have been working on? Here you Go....



This is a pillow I picked up at a thrift store for $5.00 (still had the tags on it) yes its gold and pleated but when I saw this pillow all i could think of is 3 Girl Jam Crinkle ribbon! Super simple just a little pinning  a little hot glue gun action and BAM!!! This little vintage beauty was created.  I'm sure you are wondering where I would put such a pillow, well I have a sitting room and the couch is in much need of a friend.

Well crafters I hope that you liked my project for today:) If you want more info on how I created this fun pillow then step on over to my blog. I would love to have you.

P.S. Do you have your crinkle ribbon yet? what about your flare buttons or bow maker? If the answer is no WHAT are YOU waiting for????? Go GO GO!! click here to find the store.

5 comments: