Oct 15, 2012

Date Book


Happy Monday Everyone!! Gloria here today from Oma's Crafts.


I hope you have all had a very restful weekend and are ready to face another week. The weather around here has become chilly in the mornings but by afternoon it is very comfortable. Fall is my favorite season of the year. The days are nice, the colors are beautiful, the heater and air conditioner are both turned off so energy bills are cheaper. See it's just the perfect time of year I tell ya. lol




Fall also means another year is right around the corner. It is amazing how fast this year has gone by. I have to say though that I am ready for it to be over. This year has been a very stressful one and I pray that next year is a much quieter one. So in getting ready for the new year I made a 2 year date book. I could not wait another 2 1/2 months to start using it so I also included November and December.





The image is from our challenge sponsor "Saturated Canary". You still have until Thursday to enter this challenge so be sure to check it out HERE.




The gorgeous ribbon is 3 Girl JAM "Christmas Candy" from the new Seasons Bundle.




You can see more pics and details over on my blog.




Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great project...and maybe the expression on her face will make your next two years a breeze...she looks very organized and under NO stress at all (LOL), yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAM..... and there it is! What a perfect project! can i say love??? great job!!! you did an amazing job:) (sorry about the delete hahahahaha to many spelling errors) whoopsie:)

    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete