Aug 28, 2014

Nerdy Girl

Happy Thursday, Peeps!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours sharing a card that......wellllll......mostly fits into the 3 Girl JAM Challenge for Back-to-School or something with a writing instrument.  Hey, I used back-to-school paper!  LOL


I used paper from my stash (that I've had for years and years), some 3 Girl JAM green crinkle ribbon from the Spooky Bundle and some 3 Girl JAM lace from the Distressed Lace bundle.  The stamp set is from There She Goes.  You can get some of this beautiful ribbon for a HECK of a deal (10% off!! whoop, whoop!) using discount code KN10!  Stop by 3 Girl JAM ToDaY to check out the yummy goodness!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you gotta love that girl! What a rockin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "term" this is fantastic, Karen! She's the cutest nerdy girl ever...great layering with that lace.

    ReplyDelete