Aug 22, 2014

It's Canning Season!

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.   It's canning season here in my neck of the woods.  I don't can, but I sure love it when my friends do, and bring me some canned goods.  It seems you can can just about anything -- pickles, beets, watermelon, peaches, green beans, even venison.  I have a fondness for canning jars, and enjoyed making these canning jar shaped cards. Combine them with some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, and these could win blue ribbons at the fair!
The canning jar cutting file is from My Scrap Chick. I added Gold Crown 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon from the Royal Bundle to the lid. 
Here's 2 different jar cards I have to share:

The papers for these cards are a retired pack from Close To My Heart.  I thought they worked well for these canning jars.

Enjoy the fruits of the season, and remember, you ARE one in a melon!
For a discount on 3 Girl JAM products, use code JO10 in the 3 Girl JAM store.

4 comments:

  1. Ok Ok you got me!! This is one thing that I dont do, But my sister in law does and this would be perfect!!!!! Thanks so much for the crafty inspiration!! She is always making me jam and stuff so this would be a fun thank you!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is really Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun - bright and colorful! Loooove the jars.

    ReplyDelete