Aug 7, 2014

Mini Lunch Notes

Hello Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I sure do love to share on my Daily Post day! Today I am using another popular product from the 3 Girl JAM shop...crinkle ribbon.

Here is my Design Team project...
I made these mini note cards for my daughter's lunch bag. Even though she is going to be a Junior in high school this year, I think she will like to find a "thinking of you" note in her bag. I think some of friends might even be jealous!

LG Bundle ~ $4.97 for 8 yards

I am saving this one for that first BIG test! She studies for hours and hours, then worries and worries until she gets her score. Anything I can do to help alleviate some of that stress is worth it.
I used DCWV paper ~ Grade School stack for all three mini cards. I added buttons, skittles by Carri, and Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM shop..
Other Materials:
yellow, black, red, lime green, and white card stock
Create a Friend Cricut cartridge ~ lunch box cut at 2"
School Zone stamp set by Craftin' Desert Divas (...Pass the Test)
School Rules stamp set by Jaded Blossom (Lunch Box...)
black and red ink

Don't forget about our monthly challenge...
Back to School with Ribbon
August 2nd - August 29th
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate to 3 Girl JAM store

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! These are great, Georgiana, what a wonderful way to bring a smile during the school day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun way to motivate the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete