Aug 21, 2014

Happy Birthday DT Member, Donna

Hello Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and my post is going to be slightly different today than usual since we are celebrating a special occasion here at 3 Girl JAM. Today is a very special day and I have the privilege of sharing the news. The 3 Girl JAM Design Team wants to give a BIG shout out to our fellow DT sister, Donna. She has reached a special milestone today...she turns 50! Happy Happy Birthday!

In honor of your birthday Donna, we have created some birthday projects. Enjoy!




Hope you have an extra special day Donna!

Don't forget about our monthly challenge...
Back to School with Ribbon
August 2nd - August 29th
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate to 3 Girl JAM store

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my friend, Donna! All lovely projects today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how wonderful! You all know how to make a 50 year old "girl" feel so very special. Thank you for these amazing creations. I know schedules are busy, everyone has jobs and families and things going on and you still took time out for ME! I'm so thankful to be part of this very special team. XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo Donna!!! Happy Birthday friend!!! Hope your day is Grand, you are very special to me!!!
    Paula Driver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are equally special my dear! Love you much...can't wait to see you in September!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun post today! Wishing super happy wishes to Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karen! I received that amazing card today! Made me smile all over again!

      Delete
  5. They are all beautiful cards!! Happy Birthday Donna!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, aren't they Migdalia! My birthday was wonderful, thanks for the sweet wishes!

      Delete