Aug 27, 2014

Just Because

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and today I'm sharing a really quick & simple card that you can dress up using some of the FAB Crinkle Ribbon from 3GJ!


I also have a short video that shows you the card up close along with the crinkle ribbons that I used...





Using the two different bundles from 3GJ really dressed up this simple card that was quick to make. I love mixing up the bundles and it's like Julie & DCWV teamed up to make the Coral Couture Stack and the two bundles I used...they're complement each other perfectly! Love that!!

Be sure to stop by the 3GJ STORE and get some crinkle ribbon for  yourself. Use Discount Code:AH10 to get 10% off of your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Abby, this is just lovely. I so love all the texture of this!

    ReplyDelete