Aug 13, 2014

Delight In The Little Things

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I today I'll be sharing an altered wooden mini album that I dressed up with some laces and crinkle ribbon from3 Girl JAM .

For this project I used the following 3GJ goodies...










I used some of the lace for the binding and inside the mini along with the two other crinkle ribbon bundles. This was a pretty quick and easy mini to put together and using the 3GJ lace and crinkle ribbons really add that shabby touch I was going for. 

Be sure so stop by the 3 Girl JAM Store and pick up some of the yummy lace and crinkle ribbons AND don't forget to use Discount Code:AH10 to get 10% off of your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment