Aug 15, 2014

Just a Note Back to School

Do you find yourself wondering "where did summer go?"
I sure have now that the kids in our area are heading back to school. 
My children always loved sharing gifts with their teachers and 
who doesn't need more post it holders?! 
(insert a groan here if you have a desk full already)
I love the vintage style paper with the Tuxedo crinkle ribbon.
I added a few staples to hold that ribbon snugly in place.
Once that post it pad is used up, just pop in another.
This ribbon looks great when tied up time and again.
Be sure to join our Back to School challenge.
and if you're up for shopping...
use the code DB10 for your 10% off on 3GirlJAM merch.

Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage feel of this! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars!!! I love love love this Donna!!! EEK!!! I may have to scrap lift this! and the paper is awesome along with the black crinkle ribbon!! Kuddos babe !!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete