Aug 26, 2014

Just a Note

Nicole here today with a back to school card to share with you.  I used a file from the silhouette store for my card and then embellished it with some of the fun 3 Girl JAM yellow tie dyed ribbon (love this stuff!!).  I used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to make a double bow and then glued a button from my stash on top.  My card fits in perfectly with this month's challenge - "back to school or something with a writing instrument" - so you can be sure I will be linking my card to the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.



Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget to use code NE10 to save 10% off your entire purchase from the 3 Girl JAM store.  For more information on my card feel free to visit my BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute for school! Pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! What a cute way to send a note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Love thats stubby pencil, Nicole...your ribbon looks great on here too.

    ReplyDelete