Aug 8, 2014

Hello, Dear Friend

Hello, dear friend, and happy Friday! Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky FingersI have a special card to share with you today, using an adorable My Scrap Chick file and some beautiful 3 Girl JAM lace and ribbon:


This is Belle Bird, and I think My Scrap Chick named her right! She is so stylin' with that hat!  But, I felt she needed something really special to put those feet on, and that's where 3 Girl JAM came to the rescue!  She's standing on some flower die cut ribbon (with some patterned paper peeking through.  Behind that is some 3 Girl JAM Distress Lace, so this bird is walking on true luxury!
Papers are from Echo Park.  The sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp.
I had a great time making this fun card! I hope she makes you smile!
Don't forget about the 'Back To School' Challenge going on over on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog this month.
Use discount code JO10 to get a huge 10% off of anything in the 3 Girl JAM Store!

2 comments: