Aug 12, 2014

Have a Happy You Day!!

 Nicole here today and I have a card to share with you for my dt post.   I have been slowly growing my collection of alcohol markers and decided to keep working on my coloring skills - alas it will be a long journey to feel like I am getting anywhere close to the great skills I see out in blogland :-)  I love the color purple and used a few delicious 3 Girl JAM purple products to compliment my image.


My rosette is made with 3GJ "Iris" crinkle ribbon from the Spring Flowers bundle.  I used hot glue and cut a circle out of paper and just pleated the flower around the edges of the circle to create the rosette.  I finished it with a button and some twine from my stash.  Also on my card is some lovely 3GJ "lovely lilac" flower die cut ribbon from the 3GJ flower bundle.  

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget that you can receive 10% off your 3 Girl JAM order by using code NE10.  

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the now flower! Love the bright purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one happy critter! Very cute! Love your rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just darling and I sure do like that ribbon rosette!

    ReplyDelete