Sep 17, 2012

Share Your Smile

Happy Tuesday Blends
Jessica here! :O)

Yippee, it is my turn again
to share
a fun project
and how I played with 
3 Girl JAM products.

Today I got to make a fun
girly card.
Lots of pinks, chevrons, and fun dress forms.

I used:
Baby Girl Pink  Sterling Silver, and Tuxedo Black

My ribbon flower was created to
fit with the current theme
at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog.
 There is still time to link up
your RIBBON FLOWERS,
so be sure to stop over and get all the details
to play along.


I first cut out a 2" circle.  I started to braid my
three colors of Crinkle Ribbon:
Baby Girl Pink
Tuxedo Black
and
Sterling
together and adhered them
to my circle with ATG Adhesive.
I then put Zots on the back of my 2" circle
and began pleating the Baby Girl Pink
to create a soft petal edge to the flower.

I added a single large
Gun Metal Pearl
from Want 2 Scrap
to finish the center.


 I hope you enjoy my card
and feel free to stop
to read more details
on how I created this project.

Hit the
to stock 
up on your ribbons for the Holidays!
With the approaching Fall and Winter Holidays 
just around the corner,
make sure you order
the
and the
 for all of your upcoming 
Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Projects

AND DON'T FORGET
When you place your 
Bow Maker Orders
  you will receive
4 yards of the
Halloween Harvest
Crinkle Ribbon
 for an additional
Penny ($0.01)
with your order!

************************
Remember to
Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks goes to you, The Sweet OTHER Jessica...LOL. Haven't got to say that one in a while..hugs!

      Delete