Sep 27, 2012

ATC Library Card

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I am so excited to be showing this project to you today.  I have been wanting a place to store all of my ATC's and this was the perfect answer for me.  I have to admit that it was a pretty simple project.  It didn't take long to make at all.  To start with, I knew that I needed to use my favorite 3 Girl Jam ribbon - Witch's Brew.  (At least it's my favorite today, wink wink).

 I really didn't need to come up with special techniques for this.  It was all pretty basic.


I used the following products:
3 Girl Jam Ribbon - Witch's Brew
7 Gypsies ATC Library card box
Prima - flowers and charm
K & CO Paper - I used scraps from my stash.
 
I really can't wait to keep filling my pretty box.  If you would like to see the video tutorial for this box please click here - DJ's Sundries.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment: