Sep 28, 2012

Keep Calm and Drink Coffee

Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fan's!!
It is Jessica from 
here to share my DT project with you all.
This weeks challenge over at the 
3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog is
so I have a sweet gift idea for all those coffee lovers!

I picked up this clear treat box at my local scrap booking store and it has been sitting on my desk
begging to be used.
It is the perfect size to put 3- Kcups in
and my choice of coffee.....
the ever so yummy Pumpkin Spice!!
I tied up the box after putting my coffee in and decorating the outside with
3 Girl Jam Crinkle ribbon in Tuxedo
I attached an adorable coffee gift tag using the stamp and dies
from My Creative Time...
One of the dies in that set has the coffee wrap and I die cut  it in the ribbon to fit the cup.

What do you think??
I hope this project has inspired you to join in this weeks challenge.
All the details can be found here!!

As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog

Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo totally adorable, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally listened to that Clear Box and used It! It is Soooo Cute! I Love the Tag to. Awesome Job! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete