Sep 24, 2012

Believe

Hello all, Jovan here from Cards by Jovan.  My post today is right on time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  
My card is using the BEAUTIFUL Cherry Lipstick crinkled ribbon from the Pink and White bundle. I used a new SSD image called Pink Ribbon Frame.  I colored her with promarkers.  I used a sentiment from Pink by Design, Breast Wishes set. 

This is the prefect time to pick up the Pink and White bundle for all your Pink Oct. projects.  Also check out the Baby Bundle for another prefect pink ribbon. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! My mom is a breast cancer survivor! I am doing a walk in her honor on October 13! Again love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!! Awesome job Jovan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love how you did the ribbon!!! Stop by and enter your card to LUFP's challenge. http://www.linkupforpink.com/2012/09/challenge-no-6.html

    ReplyDelete