Mar 10, 2015

Vintage Flare

I thought that I would create a vintage looking card today.
It is not my typical go to style.  Switching up your normal can boost your crafting mojo!


With so many amazing products from 3 Girl JAM,
it was easy to layer and layer!


Supplies:

Just a quick tip:
I found that Craft Glue Dots ® work GREAT at adhering bulkier embellishments like the buttons, jute, or that flower I made using Navy ribbon.  You can learn how to make it yourself by checking out the tutorial on my blog.

Thanks so much for keeping time here today.
Come check out my other creations at Sunnyside Up!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love your card! I also have a question... I won on the 3 girl jam challenge blog for February... and I've sent 2 emails and I haven't heard back... I was just checking to see if someone could respond.... Thanks!

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa! Sorry you have not heard back. I will send a message to our fearless leader and see if we can get you answered. I know she has her hands full, that's why she has us! :)
      Hang tight!!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn! I love the handmade flower! Gonna go watch your tutorial!!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love the pins through the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete