Mar 11, 2015

Guest Designer Diana Larson!

Hi Everyone!


 This is DIANA L. from DL. Art

I am guest designer at 3 Girl Jam today. I want to say thank you so much Julie for having me as a Guest designer and to Chriss for asking me.  For my card I used the "Aqua Splash" from the 3 Girl Jam Caribbean collection. Did you notice it is a shaker card? I just added some seed beads & the butterfly. 




This is a kit I purchased from SEI at the scrapbook expo last year. If you are in need of crinkle ribbon, vintage buttons, flair buttons, muslin bags check out the  3GirlJam Shop



Recipe for my card
Base 4.25 x 5.5
the top layer is a smidgen under the size of the base
the green check  is 2 x 4 then cut out to make a banner look
the green plaid is 1" x 4.25"
the greeting is 3/4 x 4
the shaker part is really easy it has adhesive already on it and it is raised, all you have to do is add the decoration to the outside . Easy peasy!!!

Have a Blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for asking me to be a guest designer, I love your ribbon and products.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, this is so lovely. I love the shaker card and the color combination, thank you so much for being a guest designer for 3GirlJam.

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shaker card! It's so pretty! The colors and butterfly make me ready for Spring!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the prettiest shaker cards I've seen! Thanks, Diana, for being a guest designer. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterfly shaker card. I love the color of the bow and the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful, Diana! Love that ribbon accent and the shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Beautiful my friend!! Congrats on your GDS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh. so many fun layers and details! thanks for being a guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete