Mar 13, 2015

hello my friend note card

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project with you today, a 'hello my friend' note card done in teal/brown vintage with an inlaid die cut. I used the absolutely gorgeous London Blue ribbon from the Wine and Jewels Bundle along with the Hot Chocolate ribbon from the Hot and Cold Bundle. I also used some Light and Bright lace and a vintage button. OMG, these are some awesome products!


For details on this card, please see my blog post at LoveTo Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! And remember to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and pretty design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete