Mar 26, 2015

Muslin - with an Easter Twist

Happy Thursday, fellow ribbon lovers!  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws and Inky fingersMy usual style is a card or 3D item.  However, 3 Girl JAM has some wonderful muslin bags in the store, and I want to showcase one of those today. 
Here's one side of the bag:

This is the reverse side of the bag:


I got the idea for these bags from this video.  The Easter Fun printable stamps are from The Cutting Cafe. I added some Stickles glitter glue to their tales. 
This is the 2 inch by 3 inch muslin bag from 3 Girl JAM. I removed the cord that came in it and threaded in some lilac Diagonal Striped Ribbon in it's place. 
There are so many uses for these bags -- I love them for little gifts (or Easter candy).  Pick some up today!  Use discount code JO10, and get 10% off your entire order!

2 comments: