Mar 9, 2015

H {hally}

Hi! My youngest step-daughter had a little girl a little over a month ago and I have finally gotten around to fixing up this H that I picked up at a local craft store for our new granddaughter. 

Hally's nursery gas been done in a cammo theme, so I wanted this to coordinate with the theme, while adding a girly feel to it. I began by tying some 1" Evergreen Jute from the Jute Ribbon and String Pack around the middle section and then tied in a simple knot and trimming the excess. Next I tied some bows with the Hot Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon from the Hot & Cold Bundle. After I adhered the felt roses I felt it needed a little something more, then an idea came to me- I cut some leaves from the same Evergreen Jute and that was the perfect finishing detail. 




I am hoping that she will like this and it will work well with Hally's nursery theme. 

You can find the crinkle ribbon and jute I used as well as many more wonderful ribbon packs by visiting the 3 Girl JAM store. Don't forget to use the code RB10 to receive 10% off your entire purchase. 







5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the jute against those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So pretty! I love the cut leaves out of the jute! Such a clever idea!!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete