Mar 25, 2015

Guest Designer Rhonda Emery!

Hello, and happy Wednesday, fellow ribbon lovers.  This is Julie O today.  I want to introduce you to a very talented friend of mine who is guest designing for us on the 3 Girl JAM blog today.  Meet Rhonda Emery from Scrap Happens With Rhonda.  She has one of the most creative minds of anyone I've met.  I'm so pleased to share this project with you today:
The Easter basket is a cutting file from Treasure Box. 
The 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon used on this is Coral Crush from the Caribbean Splash Bundle and Iris from the Spring Flowers Bundle.
This is so adorable, Rhonda! Thank you for guest designing today, and for sharing your talents with us.  Please stop by Rhonda's blog and leave her a little love. 

5 comments:

  1. This is the perfect Spring/Easter project, Rhonda. Thanks so much for guest designing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see Rhonda here. She is one of the most creative and talented women I know. I am not just saying that because she is also one of my best friends (lol) congrats on your design team position my friend! This project is just so lovely! Hugs & Kisses, Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDS!! Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! Thanks for guesting at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete