Jun 25, 2013

The Journey Framed Wall Art

Hi Friends! This is Abby with ScrappinAbby and I have a really cool project to share with all of you today. Using some leftover items from another project, a Dollar Tree (store) frame and some of the yummy 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon , I've created a beautiful (I think..lol) wall art piece for my craft room. 
 Here's a short video that shows you the frame up close along with the crinkle ribbons I used...


Here you can see that I've used some of the Antique White crinkle ribbon to hang my frame. 
The background for my frame are some strips of paper bags I had leftover from another project. This is why I keep my scraps...you can always use them for another crafty project. I love this stamped sentiment from Tim Holtz.
Love love love how the beautiful Purple Passion crinkle ribbon accents the flower cluster and drapes off the bottom of the frame. The frame itself was a gold color. I simply painted & sanded it a bit to give it the distressed look. 

Here's a closer look at the yummy crinkle ribbon....




I love how this project turned out & I can't wait to hang it on my craft room wall. You can use the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon for so many crafty purposes on one single project which is one of the many reasons why I love it so much. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ Blog today and for letting me share another ScrappinAbby crafty project with all of you. 

Don't forget to stop by the 3GJ Store and pick up some yummy crinkle ribbon!!

Happy Crafin : )



2 comments:

  1. You're right, Abby? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, Abby!! Love the colors.. this will be wonderful in your crafty space!

    ReplyDelete