Jun 6, 2013

Navy & White Wedding Card

Thanks so much for stopping by the 3 Girl JAM blog today.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I am happy to share this card with you.  I designed it for a special young couple who will be getting married this weekend.  I really like the white on white color scheme for wedding cards, but I really wanted to add a punch of color.  Knowing that I had the Navy crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM in my stash, I knew exactly which direction that I wanted to go.  If you don't have the Navy ribbon from the Navy bundle, you can go here to get yours.


I also used the following items:
White cardstock from Paper Trey Ink
Recollections bling
Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
Navy paper from the DCWV Shimmer stack
Wedding Day Wishes digital stamp from Sweet and Sassy Stamps
Spellbinders - Small Scalloped Rectangles

If you are interested in a video tutorial for this card, please head over to my blog by clicking here.  There's even a quick tip that you might find useful inside the video.  In the meantime, remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

1 comment: