Jun 17, 2013

"A Little Birdie Told Me. . . "

Happy Monday, Nicole here.  I hope you had a great weekend and were able to hop along with the 3 Girl JAM design team's "Birthday Blog Hop".  Today I am sharing another birthday card I made - time to build up that stash!!  I used a file from the silhouette online store for my card base.  I used Latte crinkle ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM Coffee Bundle and the 3GJ bow maker to tie a doulbe bow for my card.  I added a 3 Girl Jam Vintage Button and threaded it with some twine I had in my stash and glued it to the top of my bow.  


G





For more details on my card, be sure to stop by my BLOG.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to visit!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card!! The pink and brown is beautiful on this design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and love the latte ribbon color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete