Jun 12, 2013

Guest Designer - Jessica Kephart Week 2


Good Morning Friends! Jessica again from Homespun Elegance for my Weekly post as Guest Designer for 3 Girl JAM! 

Welcome back to my Guest Designer posting Month for 3 Girl JAM! If you missed my last Creation for 3 Girl JAM I'd love for you to check it out HERE!

 I was thrilled to have it Featured on the Simply Handmade Magazines Facebook page and Craft Junctions Pinterest Board! 


Here is my project for Week 2 with 3 Girl JAM! Have you checked out the New Releases? This Navy Bundle is simply Beautiful! 


I used a Unity Stamp Itty Bitty Love is my Anchor


Added some Hearts punched out of Red Cardstock and Some thicks natural fiber twine around the Anchor. 


I placed the sentiment off to the side and hand stitched stitching with a Marker and of course topped off with my new favorite Color of Seam Binding from 3 Girl JAM!! 


I had a Helm Embellishment that fit perfectly into the theme, and topped of the binding with that! 

I hope you love this project as much as I do! Don't forget to Follow 3 Girl JAM so you don't miss out on their New Releases, Sales, inspiration and Fun Challenges and Giveaways!! 

If you aren't a fan yet, Make sure to stop by their 




so you don't miss a thing!! 

Don't forget to come back Next Week to see an all New Project using 3 Girl Jam Products!! I can tell you, it's one of my FAVORITE projects!! 

xoxoxoxox

Jessica



WIN A U PICK 5 Bundle!! 

{even if you Don't win, this Bundle pack is an amazing Value!!}




13 comments:

  1. Holy Moly Guacamole! This is great!!!!! I love this! The colors are simply amazing and the anchor with the cute embellishment in the center of the ribbon is great!!! Love the Navy Bundle!!!!!
    Very Talented Jessica!
    loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Jessica! I love the yellow and navy together and the sentiment is precious! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp -- used it for a Father's Day card. This is beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the beautiful color combo and design!! The ribbon with the anchor just added the right amount of bang to it!!!
    Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete