Jun 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Gramps!



Weekend is ALMOST here.
I cannot wait.
I have alot of relaxing to do!
(well, one can fantasize, can't they?)

Rebecca here to show you a birthday card that I created for my daughter's grandpa.  
Whatcha' think?  Did I pull off a man card?

I have a really difficult time making cards suitable for men.
This one was good practice.

The crinkle ribbon I used was perfect for the designer paper!  It's Latte, from the Coffee Bundle!

Which reminds me....if you want some good inspiration on birthday cards (besides this one, of course), you should make your way over to the challenge blog.  And you ought to think about linking up a card!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! 
Have a grand THURSDAY!
(oh, gosh...really just one more day)

No comments:

Post a Comment