Sep 10, 2015

Ribbon Weaving

 Hello, fellow ribbon lovers.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky FingersI'm trying a technique today that I've been wanting to try for a long time -- ribbon weaving.  What do you think?


I cut the paper border that the ribbon is woven through out on my Silhouette.  The design is found in the Silhouette Design Store.  

Since school recently started here where I live, I made this Back-to-school card for a young girl who spent her summer volunteering at the nursing home where I work.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine

The rustic colored crinkle ribbon, from 3 Girl JAM, is Barn Door, from the Rustic Country Bundle

If you want some scrumptious 3 Girl JAM products for yourself, use discount code JO10 at checkout for 10% off your entire order!  Or, take advantage of this month's ribbon special, getting the Bundle of the month for just $1 with purchase.

Don't forget about the current challenge going on on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog:  Anything Goes with Ribbon.  Come link up -- you have all month!

1 comment: