Sep 28, 2015

Hoppy Birthday

Hello my crafty friends!!
Connie from Connie Can Crop here!!  

Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the 3 Girl Jam products I love!

I had a great time creating this simple yet toadally adorable froggy birthday card!!


My frog takes center stage but that vivid Sunshine crinkle ribbon from the Sunny Meadows Collection by 3 Girl Jam sure does share the spotlight!! Don't you think?


Of course the inside reads Hoppy Birthday!! 

Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!

Items Used:
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Homemade Enamel Dots

SPECIAL NOTE:  To get 10% off of your entire order from 3 Girl JAM, use discount code CW10. 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget this month's challenge!!
Enter today!

2 comments: