Sep 11, 2015

Pinwheel Thank You

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a 3 GirlJAM DT inspiration project with you today, a pinwheel thank you card with a shaker inside. You know I'm a fancy fold junkie, lol! I used the absolutely gorgeous Green Jeans from the Saturday Morning bundle. This was my last bit of this color... another one to add to my shopping list! These are some super yummy colors!


For details on this card, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code SEPTEMBER to add the gorgeous Hot & Cold Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

2 comments: