May 15, 2015

Boots, Class and Sass

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  I'm sharing a fun card today using the oh-so-beautiful Peach crinkle ribbon from the Tie Dye 3 Bundle and some pretty lace from the 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Set.  Here's my card:


The pretty paper here is from the Teresa Collins Fabrication collection, and the stamp is from Unity.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember that you can use code KN10 on the 3 Girl JAM Store for 10% off your whole purchase.  OR you can use the code MAY to add the Pink and White bundle to your order for just $1!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. This card is just darling! I love the boot with flowers and the lace behind it and of course, I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and cheerful! I love that stamp, the lace, and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete