May 5, 2015

A Mother's Day Card!

Hello Friends & Welcome Visitors!

Chriss here from Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou.  Did you know that Louie had a birthday?  He was 10 years old on Sunday, May 3rd.  Funny how time flies.  He was just a puppy when I first started my blog.



Oh he is a spoiled ol' dog!  

Anyway, here is my project for today, it is a Mother's Day Card.




I used the lovely Tie Dye Bundle 2 for my ribbon.  Have you been to the 3GirlJam Shop lately?  There are 5 new bundles of the most gorgeous ribbon for sale there!  Wow!  I mean this is beautiful crinkle ribbon that you will LOVE!  And, if you use the code MAY you can get the Pink & White Bundle for just a $1.00 when you make a purchase.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you are someone that comes by and reads this blog but doesn't comment, I would love to hear a comment from you.  What do you think of my ol' dog Lou?  or my card?

Hugs,
Chriss

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Lou! Gorgeous card, Lou's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Love the pinwheel! And happy birthday Lou!! Super cute pic of him!

    ReplyDelete