Apr 18, 2014

Easter with Daffodil Ribbon

Happy Friday Everyone!

Georgiana from Carson's Creations here and today is my Design Team Day. I am super excited to be able to share a couple Easter cards after a busy week of testing. 

Here is my first project...
A cute Easter owl by Miss Kate Cuttables.

Daffodil crinkle ribbon from the Spring Flowers Bundle with a green brad wrapped around the center of the flower bow. 

The owl is sitting on a double layer of Spellbinders...Decorative Label One and Marvelous Squares.

The second project...
Here is a basket full of decorative eggs.

I inked all the edges of the basket with brown ink and filled the basket with colorful eggs.

More Daffodil crinkle ribbon...be sure to get your favorite colors today! Use GC10 for a discount.
Other Materials:
various pattern papers
yellow, green, kraft, white, blue and brown card stock
Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge ~ label cut at 1"
green pearls
brown and black ink
Happy Easter stamp by Jaded Blossom

Reminder...
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM for the April Challenge...All Things Spring
March 29th - May 2nd
Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I really like that bunny owl -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great!! I love the owl with the bunny ears how cute and the yellow crinkle ribbon is darling my friend!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these, the yellow is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Georgiana! I'm playing catch up on my blog visits this morning and you've seriously made me say "awwww" aloud! Cute, cute, cuteness right here.

    ReplyDelete