Apr 4, 2014

Chalkboard Cards

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Today is my 3 Girl JAM day and I am sharing these fabulous chalkboard cards.

Here is my DT project...
I have been quite fond of the chalkboard look and had to give it a try. Creating the background was super easy and fun! The 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon was a perfect addition. 
I started with black card stock and my embossing buddy to add the white powder look. Creating the borders needed to be unique just like each stamped shape. 
 
Coordinating ribbon (Lemon-Lime and Grey-Gray from the new LG bundle and Iris from the Spring Flowers bundle) and brads ties all the colors together.

Hope you will join us for the April Challenge...All Things Spring
March 29th - May 2nd
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

3 comments:

  1. I'd say that the Chalkboard style is really YOU, Georgiana…these are all over the top! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Georgiana! I think the second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete