Aug 2, 2012

Winner Birthday Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for being behind on choosing a winner for CallyAnn's Birthday blog Hop!

Before I annouce the winner, a few announcements!

First- The 3GJ Design Team call ended on 7/31 and I've got to say- it is super hard to choose new team members.
ESPECIALLY when there were so many talented people who applied.
I wish I could have you all on my team, but unfortunately that is not possible.
For those who applied for the team and have not been chosen- I hope you will consider a Guest Designer Spot at 3GJ in the future. 
The new team will be announce on 8/4/12.

2nd announcement:  We have a new store!

We've also updated some of the "pages" on our blog to make it more user friendly.
What do you think of the changes?  

Finally!!- the winner of the Harvest and Celebrations bundles of crinkle ribbon is:

Wandeeezy!

Please e-mail me at 3girljam@blogspot.com by 8/17/12 to claim your prize!

5 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Congrats to the winner and soooooo excited about all the new things coming to 3 Girl Jam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wandeeezy!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congtrats wanseeezy! love the new changes to your page


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the Wandeeezy!
    Also, big congrats to 3 Girl Jam success. Julie, you and the girls have done a great job growing your love of crafts and it shows. Love the products and the quality, especially my fave, the Bowmaker...to cute.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete