Aug 8, 2012

Guest Designer Jennifer Scull

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger
Jennifer Scull
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.
Hello! My name is Jennifer S. and THEY say I am a coffee addict...... I don't think so, but I do love coffee and pink and buttons and shabby/vintage and lace and trims and paper (especially Basic Grey!) and my family and my dogs and paper crafting! :) but really, I have been playing at this hobby/obsession for about 10 years now and loving every minute of it. I re-purpose all kinds of things, so don't be surprised if you find a belt loop from one of my son's shorts or perhaps a button from my hubby's shirt or a tea tag from my morning cuppa somewhere on my creation! it's all about the fun and whimsy! you can check out my blog, aptly named Just Coffee Please...& Stamps & Ribbons & Paper, for more projects of mine or to catch up on what is going on in my wacky life.
Here is the project I created for my Guest Designer Spot at 3 Girl JAM. 
My cutie Jellypark penguin was paper pieced with papers from the Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder collection.  His snowy bg was created with glimmer mist spray while he sits upon a bed of Stickles snow.  Little sparkly touches were made to the hat with both gems and a spica glitter pen.  The card base bg was embossed with a Basic Grey snowflake dry embossing folder by Sizzix and highlighted with vanilla craft ink. Felt snowflake comes from SU!. Peace sentiment tag was punched from a piece of vintage sheet music. 
Of course the yummy pink ribbon (Baby Girl) is 3 Girl JAM! :)
Thank you to 3 Girl JAM for this wonderful opportunity 
to be a guest designer!  It's been great fun!

Jennifer 
Thank you Jennifer for joining us today and sharing
your ever so sweet and delightful card.
You are super talented and it has
been a complete pleasure having you post with us today.
Now be sure to head over and visit Jennifer at her blog
to show her some love.
 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable! Love all the penguins!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest with you! what a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great super cute card from a super special lady - fab work Jen xx
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just adorable. What great paper piecing...I particularly like your little banner and the fact that isn't doesn't just FIT on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped here from Jennifer's blog :-) I just LOVE this card !! sooo very cute :-) The image papers and design are all just perfect ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! I love the penguin theme. My mother-in-law really likes penguins.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete