Welcome to Day 2 of the Little Prince Blog Hop hosted by Miss Jessica from Homespun Elegance.
You should have arrived here from my good friend Madge, if not- you'll want to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing!
I wanted to be a part of this hop because I never get to make boy things. I don't have a little boy myself (I was blessed with twin girls), but I have lots of friends who do.
For my project I made a super cute card and gift bag using the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade cartridge, October Afternoon paper, Pink by Design Stamps, and 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon (spoiler alert- 2 new products coming soon!)
I also have some blog candy for you today!
*Win it before you can buy it*
One lucky follower of my 3 Girl JAM blog will receive 2 bundles of 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon that is not available in the store yet. That's 4 new colors!!
For extra chances to win:
Follow the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog HERE
"Like" us on Facebook HERE
Comment on our Facebook page with your favorite color (we love ribbon color ideas!)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Your next stop is my friend Meriah!
- STARTS AT: www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
- Mindi Palmer http://www.scrappintoxicmidge.blogspot.com/
- Mandee Gillen http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
- JulieK http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
- Meriah Hamlin - www.twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com
- Laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
- Miranda www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Jodi Ethington - www.talkingtwineandtrim.blogspot.com/
- Rebekah Ostrus - http://craftyteachermom.blogspot.com