Apr 9, 2013

About The Guys

Hi Everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. Making masculine cards is a challenge for most of us.  I am always looking for inspiration for those guy cards.
Today my card features 3 Girl Jam Sunflower Crinkle Ribbon.  You can buy Sunflower either in the Harvest bundle or in The Jackpot (that's how I bought mine). This card is 4 by 4.  I layered multiple cuts from Spellbinders. The background has been sanded and stamped with Pink By Design Argyle background stamp. 
 
 The paper is from Echo Park This and That 6 by 6 Pad.  I used the coordinating embellishment pack for the "world" brad in the middle.
As always thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and subscribe to us here at 3 Girl Jam and on my personal blog at 217 Creations.

5 comments:

  1. Masculine cards are always a challenge for me! This one is wonderful!!! {I snatched up that jackpot bundle a few weeks ago too} Thanks for sharing this lovely creation! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Liz! Love it! (and that pretty sunflower ribbon)

    ReplyDelete